Monday, March 17, 2008

Baked Spinach-Parmesan Dip

I adapted this recipe from Sunset Magazine. Why did I adapt it, it needed to go in the crockpot, so that's what I did.

D, Victoria, and I liked this a lot.

Baked Spinach-Parmesan Dip


2 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
2 cup reduced-fat or regular mayonnaise (I used Helman's Light)
1 package cream cheese
1 onion (6 oz.), peeled and minced
4 clove garlic, pressed or minced (this was supposed to be 2 cloves, I used 4)
2 cup plus 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
4 baguettes (8 oz. each), thinly sliced (I used crackers)

1. Squeeze spinach to remove liquid. Dump everything into the crockpot. Turn on low. Stir every so often. Serve with bread or crackers..

Yield:
Makes about 6 cups

No comments: