Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Teriyaki Glazed Salmon

D said ok to this recipe. I know he wasn't thrilled with it since he isn't a huge salmon fan, but he ate it.  I liked it a lot.  Even better was the fact I had a coupon for Kikkoman Teriyaki.

I would have again, especially since it looks like something I can make.  We had with rice.

Teriyaki Glazed Salmon

Photo by ALB

TOTAL TIME: 0:20
PREP: 0:05
LEVEL: EASY
SERVES: 4

From Delish.com

INGREDIENTS
4 6-oz. salmon filets
1 lb. green beans, ends trimmed
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
6-8 tbsp. teriyaki sauce, plus more for serving (used 6)

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 425º and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.

Arrange salmon on sheet pan with green beans around it. Drizzle oil over green beans and sprinkle green beans and salmon with salt and pepper.

Spread teriyaki sauce, about 2 tablespoons per fillet, over salmon. Bake until salmon easily flakes with a fork, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle with additional teriyaki sauce, if desired.

3 Smart Points (my additions/subtractions at 4 servings)

No comments: