Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Creamy Seafood-Parmesan Pasta

This is from a CL Cookbook...Something about being fast or meals in minutes. I made it. It is 7 points.
I like it a lot. We had with a Caesar Salad.

Creamy Seafood-Parmesan Pasta


6 oz uncooked egg noodles
Cooking Spray
8 oz Sea Scallops (the little ones)
1/2 lb. Shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 cloves of garlic (I used 4)
1 tsp Old Bay (I used 2)
1/2 C fat-free half and half (I used 2% milk)
2 TBSP Brummel and Brown (I used Country Crock)
1/2 C green onions
1/4 C parmesan cheese

1. Cook noodles according to directions.

2. In large pan, spray Pam and heat.

3. Pat dry the scallops. Dump the scallops, shrimp, Old Bay and garlic in pan and cook until done, about 5 minutes., stirring often. Add the half and half, the Brummel and Brown, and the green onions. Stir until the "butter" is melted.

4. Drain the noodles, and add them and the cheese to the pan. Mix everything together.

Serving Size: 1.25 C
7 points

No comments: