Monday, March 25, 2013

Monster Cookie Dough Dip

I think this is a Pampered Chef Recipe. I got it from my friend Suba. We both agreed before trying it we NEVER needed to know this recipe existed. It is suggested to serve with Pretzels. My friend Kym suggested serving it with a spoon.

So I made it for a party. I put out the pretzels. People skipped the pretzels and just used spoons. Me, I think I should have just slathered it too my hips since that's where it will end up. This stuff is seriously evily good.

Monster Cookie Dough Dip

Photo by ALB

Ingredients 
8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened (used 1/3 fat)
1/2 Cup Butter, softened
1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
3 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 Cup Oats (regular or quick)
1 Cup Miniature Plain M&Ms (I used regular size)
1 Cup Miniature Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

Preparation
Mix cream cheese, butter, vanilla and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in brown sugar and powdered sugar, mixing well. Next fold in oats, m&m’s and chocolate chips. Serve with pretzels or graham cracker sticks.

No comments: