Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Roast Beef Roll-up

So the spinach needs to be cut back a little. Although I think all the veggies in this would count as a veggie serving. I liked it, but I need to up the cukes and the horseradish. (Really wish I could up the roast beef...)

UPDATE: I increased the horseradish to 1.5 tsp and made it with 6 normally sliced cukes and 8 spinach leaves. Much better.

Roast Beef Roll-up
1 TBSP of Hellman's Light
1 tsp of prepared horseradish
1 8-inch whole wheat tortilla
1.5 oz deli roast beef
1/4 C shredded carrots
5 thinly sliced peeled cucumbers
10-15 leaves of spinach

Mix the Hellman's and the horseradish in a bowl. Spread it all over the tortilla.
Lay the remaining ingredients on half the tortilla. Roll it up.

Enjoy.

From American Heart Association

5 points

No comments: